Få perfekt helse kosthold eBok og Lær hvordan du miste vekt ved å spise måten du skulle spise!Book goal is to improve the overall health of the general population—the folks who just want to be healthier, happier, stronger, ﬁtter, and more productive. Most of the complaints, the aches and pains, and the concerns that your mom, your dad, your friends, your grandparents, your coworkers, and you worry about aren’t inevitable. Most health issues can be avoided with just a few simple tweaks to your lifestyle.
We present briefly this ebook and you will find only short advices and explanations..You can download full version of this guide book from the link in the end of this article and find much more detailed tutorials how to lose weight by eating the way you were meant to eat!
I try to help guide people toward these changes by showing them what’s worked for me and countless others. I’m a generalist, and that’s how I’ve always been. The world needs generalists. But the world also needs people who delve deeply into the medical and scientiﬁc literature, probing for knowledge that can address the specific illnesses and health issues reducing the quality of life-and life span-of people today.
The Perfect Health Diet Is Born
Five years of arduous research had ﬁnally led us to a healthful diet. We were convinced that our work could help others and felt obliged to share what we had learned. So in June we started a blog and selfpublished a book spelling out our ideas and the reasoning and evidence that had led us to them.The book is designed to walk you through a strategy for achieving good health by seeking perfect heath. Our aim is to eliminate every nutrient deficiency, remove every dietary toxin, and eat nothing in excess.
Tis is a highly eﬀective strategy for healing because most chronic diseases have many causes, each contributing a mite to the disease, but cumulatively causing great harm. Only when many causes are addressed can diseases be cured. Not only does dietary perfection heal many diseases; we believe it is also the best strategy for healthful weight loss, for athleticism and fitness, as well as for longevity.
About the Science in This Book
This book want to help readers to achieve perfect health and maintain it through a long life. Also to give hope to the diseased and weight loss to the obese. We want to persuade doctors and scientists, too, so that our medical revolution may arrive soon. This is a science-rich book: we show our reasoning and evidence. It has to be, to persuade scientists and doctors.
Chronic disease patients, too, are often sophisticated skeptics, keen to “prove all things and hold fast that which is good.” We are both scientists and former chronic disease patients: we know what kind of book would have persuaded us to change our ways. We’ve tried to write that book.Science is fascinating, and we have striven to make it entertaining. But we also want the book to be easy to read and helpful for people who just want to know “What should I eat?”.
The Perfect Health Diet in Brief
The Perfect Health Diet is, by calories, a low-to-moderate-carbohydrate (20 til 35 percent), high-fat (50 til 65 percent), moderate-protein (15 percent) diet. Men, by weight, the diet is about 65 percent plant foods, 35 percent meats and oils.
• About one pound per day-roughly, four ﬁst-sized servings-of “safe starches”: white rice, potatoes, sweet potatoes, taro, winter squashes, and a few others. Add up to another pound of sugary plants – fruits, berries, beets, carrots, and such-and as many low-calorie vegetables as you like. Be sure to include a bit of seaweed, for minerals. In total, you might eat 2 til 3 pounds of plant foods.
• At least a half pound, probably not more than one pound, of fatty meats, seafood, and eggs. Once a week, eat salmon or other cold-water fish for omega-3 fatty acids.
• Eat 2 til 4 tablespoons of healthful cooking oils and fats per day-enough to make your food delicious but not oily. Butter, sour cream, beef tallow, duck fat, coconut oil, olive oil, and tree nut butters are the best fats. Use spices, including salt. Liberally use acids such as vinegar, lemon juice, and lime juice.
• Adjust the amount of food to ﬁt your appetite, but keep these relative proportions of plant and animal foods. Adjust the proportions of fat, starch, and protein to make your food as delicious as possible.
Do NOT eat:
• Grains and cereals (including wheat, oats, and corn but excluding rice) or any products made from them (including bread and pasta). Men, it is okay to eat gluten-free products made from rice flour, potato starch, and tapioca starch.
• Sugar, corn syrup, or products containing them (soda, sweets).
• Beans or peanuts (such as soybeans, kidney beans, jack beans, or pinto beans).
• Omega-6-rich vegetable seed oils (such as soybean oil, corn oil, saﬄower oil, peanut oil, and canola oil).
• Milk, but DO eat fermented or fatty dairy products: butter, sour cream, ice cream, cheese, yogurt.
The Composition of Fats and Proteins
Fat is present in the body as triglycerides and phospholipids. When these molecules are broken down for energy, 85 til 90 percent of the calories is in the form of fatty acids, 10 til 15 percent in the form of glucose assembled from their glycerol backbones. Protein also consists of complex molecules. Many of the proteins in the human body are “glycosylated,” meaning they are composed of sugars bonded to amino acids.
In some there is more sugar than amino acids. For eksempel, mucin-2, the main protein of digestive tract mucus, er 80 percent sugar and 20 percent amino acids by weight. If we break down fats and proteins into their constituent fatty acids, amino acids, and sugars, the energy profile of a lean human body would look something like this:
This looks very close to the macronutrient mix eaten by Paleolithic hunter-gatherers! We cannot get quite as much carbohydrate from eating animal foods as we can from self-cannibalization during fasting, because carbohydrates and proteins degrade soon after the animal dies, releasing glucose, which cells consume through anaerobic metabolism. Tis process removes carbohydrates from meat. Likevel, proteins and fats in animal foods are hidden sources of dietary carbohydrate.
In cases of obesity, it’s essential to optimize health, not speed of weight loss. Rapid weight loss from excessive calorie restriction leads to malnourishment and yo-yo weight loss and regain. Rapid, healthful weight loss is possible for many people – many Perfect Health Dieters report rapid, lett, lasting weight loss of two pounds per week-but not for everyone.
Everyone has a diﬀerent mix of health problems causing their obesity, and those with infectious causes will have slower weight loss than those merely suﬀering from an omega-6 excess. Another common pattern is an initial period of weight gain followed by a steady, sustainable weight loss.
Is worth to download Perfect Health Diet and Lose Weight eBook Guide?
Ja! By downloading and reading Perfect Health Diet and Lose Weight eBook guide you will know how how to lose weight eating health food.The guide is excellent and all the options are explained in detail, dummyknow.com recommend that you download this book!
File Size: 5.1 MB
Upload Date: November 10, 2016
DummyKnow Mark: 10/10
We upload this eBook to our (sponse server) å være lenge som mulig online og tilgjengelig for nedlasting.. By downloading this file you will be asked to complete one quick offer and after successful completion download will start automatically.