Baixar 100 Over e deliciosas receitas 90 EBook de hacks e aprender a fazer uma saborosa refeição ou decorar bolos! Neste livro, Você vai descobrir mais de 90 brilhantes truques para fazer mais 100 pratos incríveis, cada rigorosamente concebido e testado.
dummyknow apresentar brevemente este livro e você vai encontrar só curtas receitas e guias... Você pode baixar a versão completa do ebook do link no final deste artigo e encontrar tutoriais muito mais detalhados como fazer deliciosos pratos!
Então você tem a garantia as receitas infalíveis que você espera de COMIDA & VINHO, injetado com uma dose saudável de diversão. Você vai ficar feliz em comer qualquer um dos pratos maravilhosos neste livro, e a energia e a criatividade que Justin traz para cada hack irão mantê-lo virando as páginas.
Justin Chapple é comida & WINE’s local ham, he’s regularly singing show tunes, cracking jokes or playing tricks on unsuspecting co-workers in New York City Test Kitchen.
But we all gladly put up with it, not just because Justin’s so captivating and funny but also because he’s got serious cooking chops and a substantial creativity. All of this describes why his Mad Genius Tips videos and recipes, display dazzling and unexpected ways to hack basic kitchen tools, have become such a phenomenon..
Baste Turkey (Butter Turkey)
Like you, my biggest fear when roasting a turkey is that it’s going to be bland and dry. This tip is guaranteed to deliver a juicy, delicious bird every time. You drape the breast and legs with a cheesecloth that’s soaked in melted flavored butter. Basically a turkey shawl! Once the bird is in the oven, I don’t even have to touch it. All the butter and flavorings in the cloth will seep down into the turkey and baste it. After roasting, you’ll see the turkey is golden with beautifully crisp skin.
1 Dampen a double-layer length of cheesecloth with water and squeeze it dry.
2 Soak the cheesecloth in melted flavored butter.
3 Drape the cheesecloth over the turkey breast and legs.
4 Pour any remaining butter on top of the cheesecloth.
5 After roasting, carefully peel the cheesecloth off the turkey and discard.
Active 40 min
Total 3 hr 30 min
What You Need:
One 12- to 14-lb. turkey, rinsed and patted dry
Kosher salt and pepper
1½ sticks unsalted butter
1½ Tbsp. finely grated grapefruit zest plus ¼ cup fresh grapefruit juice
1½ Tbsp. finely grated orange zest plus ¼ cup fresh orange juice
1½ Tbsp. finely grated lemon zest plus 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
4 garlic cloves, finely grated
1 Tbsp. minced thyme plus 5 sprigs
½ grapefruit, cut into wedges
½ orange, cut into wedges
1 lemon, cut into wedges
3 cups chicken stock
1. Season the turkey inside and out with salt and pepper. Transfer to a rack set in a roasting pan; bring to room temperature.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°. In a medium saucepan, melt the butter. Whisk in the citrus zests and juices, garlic and minced thyme; let cool slightly. Transfer half of the citrus butter to a small bowl and refrigerate until spreadable, 20 minutos.
3. Run your fingers under the breast and thigh skin to loosen it, then spread the chilled butter under the skin and over the breast and thighs. Stuff the turkey cavity with the thyme sprigs and citrus wedges. Dampen an 18-by-18-inch double layer of cheesecloth with water and squeeze dry. Soak the cheesecloth in the remaining citrus butter and drape it over the breast and legs; pour any remaining butter on top.
4. Roast the turkey for about 30 minutos. Add the stock to the roasting pan and continue to roast for about 1 hour and 45 minutes longer, rotating the pan a few times, until an instant-read thermometer inserted in an inner thigh registers 165°.
5. Carefully peel the cheesecloth off the turkey. Transfer the turkey to a cutting board and let rest for 30 minutos. Skim the fat off the pan juices and transfer to a gravy bowl. Carve the turkey and serve with the pan juices.
Why You Should Download the 100 Delicious Recipes eBook
By downloading and reading 100 Over e deliciosas receitas 90 Hacks PDF book you will learn how to make some tasty meals and also health food.The guide is excellent and all the recipes are explained in detail, we recommend that you download this book!
File Size: 12.1 MB
Upload Date: Novembro 11, 2016
DummyKnow Mark: 9/10
Nós enviar 100 Delicious Recipes eBook to our (patrocinar servidor) ser maior tempo possível on-line e disponível para download.. To download this file you will be asked to complete one quick offer and after successful completion download will start automatically. Desfrutar